I'd like to thank Montezuma for last night's episode.
I woke up feeling like garbage...I went outside to wait for Pepe and started playing with Spooky. He got so excited that he rolled on his belly and started peeing and managed to coat my hand with a nice layer. Thanks man's best friend. Great start to a day.
That quickly turned around...I got news that Ana Brenda chose my design for her website :) So we will be working like dogs to get it launched before the 26th of this month. I will let you all know when it is up.
Also! I submitted a design in a competition and it was accepted! So its up on the web and you can vote by clicking here
It was just posted this afternoon and is getting great reviews so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats bro. Senor big shot designer.
Keep up the good work.
Brent
Post a Comment